"Preparing Youth for a Lifetime of Learning"
- Residential Treatment Handbook
- Revocation of Consent for Special Education
- Overview of Special Education
- Procedural Safeguards
- Requesting an Initial Evaluation
- Policies and Procedures
- Rochester Special Education Parents Advisory Council
- Request for Access/Observation Form
- Behavioral Interventions For Students With Disabilities
Site Note: Some documents at our site require a PDF Reader. You can download free FoxIt Reader here.
The Rochester Special Education Parent Advisory Council will hold the first meeting of this school year on September 13th at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be held in the board conference room at the district administration building. All parents are encouraged to attend. If you have any questions or need additional information, please call Colleen Meadows, Director of Special Education at 498-6210 extension 4016.
|ISBE Special Education Services|
|District Special Education Profile|
|ISBE Parent Guide|
|Parent Training & Information Center|
- Colleen Meadows, Director - 217.498-6210 extension 4016
- Maureen Talbert, Coordinator 217.498-6210 extension 4016
- Lynn Alewelt, Secretary - 217.498-6210 extension 4016
- Other Special Education Staff